Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Thoughts on Latest UItrasound

I'm not at all surprised at how you look... shouldn't something click, like "wow, I had no idea you would look like that?" Instead, you look familiar to me...

Your legs are so defined... It almost looked like there was some definition in your calf muscles, like you're going to come out -- ready to go running!

Even from the womb, you have a little personality. The ultrasound tech kept telling me, "Here she is, making a mad face," and "I think she is mad that we woke her up."

You hear everything. Grandpa Bruce came over and started talking to you, and you uncurled your whole body and tried to get to the noise. I guess I should watch my language in that 5 o'clock traffic.

My books say you weigh 2.8 pounds, and that your lungs need more time to develop. But I wish I could hold you now! Seeing this glimpse of you only makes me want to hold you that much more....

No comments: